Crockpot Blueberry French Toast
Do you ever wish you could have breakfast ready when you wake up? Well now you can with this easy crockpot Blueberry French Toast recipe. It’ll feed a crowd or you and your household for a few days with leftovers.
Original recipe from https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cinnamon-blueberry-french-toast/
Hand exercise (00:21-01:14)
Before beginning with the recipe, be sure to wash your hands. While you’re doing that you can work on stretching out your hand of your affected side by gently assisting your fingers as well as your thumb out and in with your unaffected hand.
Ingredients needed to make Crockpot Blueberry French Toast include:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 cups cubed French bread (about 9 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (or other fruit), thawed
- Maple syrup
- Whisk together the first 6 ingredients. Place half of the bread in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker; top with 1/2 cup blueberries and half of the milk mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, 4 hours or overnight.
- Cook, covered, on low until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 3-4 hours. Serve warm with syrup.
1 cup: 265 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.